Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
Extensive arbitration and dispute resolution experience

Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution

Many landlord and tenant and other property disputes are resolved by negotiation and agreement. Where that is not possible, they can be are referred to mediation or expert determination or ultimately to arbitration. Disputes under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 over rent reviews, repairing obligations, notices to quit and most other matters are referred to arbitration.

We have extensive arbitration and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) experience and act for clients in mediations and expert determinations, advising either alone or alongside their solicitor. We accept mediation, expert determination and arbitration appointments and, where necessary, can act as a Court appointed receiver.

Get in touch

If you’re interested in any of our services please contact us either using the phone, email address or contact form below.

[recaptcha id:captcha]

Latest news in: Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution

When not to go to court

“When two or more people fall out with each other to the point where there is a dispute that...

Continue Reading...

RICS Publishes Arbitration Guidance

Mark Sanders is a contributing author to the new guidance note on rural arbitrations recently published by the RICS....

Continue Reading...